|AND WITH YOUR HELP, WE CAN CONTINUE
|SERVING PROJECT CHOSE TO MAKE IT A REALITY
|WHEN THE NEED FOR THIS VEHICLE WAS SHARED,
|ESPY 1 -
The first vehicle
with full wheelchair accessibility
|A non-profit Corporation
|". . Love Compels Us . ."
|F R E E D O M I S N O T F R E E !
|It seems like it is thought our service costs nothing, or someone is underwriting it.
Neither is true
|Your donations support disabled veterans !
"Must be able to go anywhere in the United States"
except Hawaii or Alaska
1) the vehicle must be capable of traveling long distances
continually, without incident or high mechanical risk
2) the vehicle must be fully accessible to persons in
wheelchairs, including a restroom with privacy and access
3) the vehicle must have amenities and facilities to provide
for guests without the need to repeatedly stop to resupply
4) the vehicle must be able to carry an entire family, so they
are able to be together, move about freely, and reduce cost
5) the vehicle must have an electrical generator sufficient to
run medical equipment, recharge wheelchairs, and more
832-220-9253 (o) / 832-588-3715 (c)
ABOUT OUR FUNDING
"They have already paid. There must be
NO cost to the veteran"
Initial Vehicle Conversion Cost Estimate
"Cost per Mile" Operating Budget
Serving Project, Inc.
(a non-profit corporation)
is a charter founding member of
Serving Veterans, Inc.
(a 501(c)3 Corporation)
Tax deductible donations to
either organization will benefit
Thank you for your support!
"There are thousands of veterans unable to travel"
1) because many have damage to the ears, or other issues,
which creates a situation where it is difficult to travel by air
2) because there are no modes of transportation where a
person in a wheelchair has the ability to move freely to,
or can make use of, an accessible restroom.
"Specialized clinics are located all over the U.S."
1) so there needed to be a way to get these veterans directly
from their door to the clinic door, without changing vehicles
2) so that needed 'convenience' stops could be made while
traveling - ( you cannot just stop an airplane ! )
"The cost of taking the entire family is prohibitive"
1) with the price of travel these days, the cost of fuel, traveling
in multiple vehicles, or even the cost of airfare, is an issue
2) so the veteran stays at home because he or she does not
wish to be away from their family, and gets NO treatment
3) the spouse is not able to leave a job, children, or other
responsibility, to take the time to travel with the veteran
"Many need to have their personal comforts there"
1) for the comfort of the veteran, many need their hospital or
personal bed to which they are accustomed
2) there are pieces of medical equipment that a veteran uses
daily, and might need to use along the journey
3) the caregiver needs to be able to move about freely to
provide care, and even medications, while traveling
|The "cost per mile" includes all projected
maintenance and repair costs amortized to a 'per mile'
amount, plus the cost of fuel, insurance, and fees.
|Will YOU 'pay forward' to cover the
cost of a BLOCK OF MILES to support
10 miles for only $38.10/mo.
50 miles for only $190.50/mo.
100 miles for only $381.00/mo.
CALL TODAY, OR
CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE
(Any donation amount is gratefully accepted)
|SERVING PROJECT, INC. RECEIVES NO GOVERNMENT FUNDING